- Country: Vietnam
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Day Trip & Excursion
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Start: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Finish: Hanoi, Vietnam
You will visit
Depart from your hotel to Old Hanoi restaurant for cooking class. This class is in the tropical garden where you will meet your cooking teacher and other participants to discuss your day.
Your first adventure starts with a stroll to the local market situated in the Old quarter. Here you will be dazzled by the bright colors of the fruits and vegetables and smell the sweet and not so sweet smells as you’re guided around the market. Watch the locals pick their daily food and haggle over the price. Feel free to join in the process and have a go at haggling with the help of your teacher.
On returning to Old Hanoi you will be served some local refreshments and freshen up before your class. You will start with an explanation of the ingredients used in Vietnamese cooking then under guidance from our chef you will be making Vietnamese dishes in no time.
Do not worry if you struggle our cooking teacher will always be willing to give you a helping hand. Once you have made your dishes the best part will follow as you sample your handy work and be amazed at what you have created.
- Experienced English-speaking guides.
- Private transportation with AC.
- Lunch as indicated as itinerary.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Pre & post accommodation.
- Visa arrangement.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category.
- We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel
consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary
DepositA minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
CancellationWe apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.