- Country: Vietnam
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Day Trip & Excursion
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Start: Hue, Vietnam
- Finish: Hue, Vietnam
You will visit
Being the ancient capital, Hue is surrounded with ancient tombs of the past emperors, and with Orient style - those tombs almost located near the bank of Hue’s river - Perfume river. In the morning, take boat trip along the scenic Perfume River for sightseeing and next stop will be the famous Thien Mu pagoda and Ming Mang Emperor’s mausoleum. Then head to the elaborate Khai Dinh Royal Tomb which showcases elements of eastern art and western design in its design.
Afternoon, continue to visit the Citadel, containing the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor's private residence. The Imperial City, created in the 19th century and modeled on the Forbidden City in Beijing. You also visit the vibrant Dong Ba market.
- Experienced English-speaking guides.
- Private transportation with AC.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Pre & post accommodation.
- Visa arrangement.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category.
- We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel
consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary
DepositA minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
CancellationWe apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.