- Country: Cambodia
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Beach & Relaxation
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Start: Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Finish: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
You will visit
Welcome to Siem Reap, you will be picked up and transferred to the city centre. After a short break, start to visit the Roluos Group. The monuments of Roluos, which served as the capital of harihariya I (reigned 877-89), are among the earliest large, permanent temples built by the Khmers and mark the beginning of Khmer classical art of Preah Ko erected by Indravarman I in the late 9th century. Bakong is the largest and most interesting of the Roluos group temples, with his active Buddhist monastery just to the north of the east entrance.
Lolei was built on an islet in the center of a large reservoir (now rice fields) by Yasovarman I, the founder to the first city at Angkor. Afternoon, continue to the temple of Prasat Kravan which contains some remarkable brick bas-reliefs. Then visit Banteay Kdei and Srah Srang Royal Bath. Our last stop will be the pyramid temple of Pre Rup which offers a brilliant panoramic view of the surrounding countryside and is a popular spot to enjoy the sunset.
This morning, you will visit Ta Prohm (Lara craft or Tomb Raider) and Angkor Wat. Ta Prohm is described the places of a statue of the king’s mother in form of Prajnaparamita, the excellence of wisdom, considered as ‘mother of Buddha”. Angkor Wat is the most disinterested, the most perfect Khmer temple. Its distinctive five towers are celebrated on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture.
Angkor Wat's five towers symbolize Meru's five peaks - the enclosing wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat, the ocean beyond. In the afternoon, continue to visit the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk), the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century), Bayon Temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Breakfast at the hotel then visit the Grand Fresh Water Lake (Tonle Sap Lake) Kampong Phluk. It is about 20 km southeast of Siem Reap and it is a group of three villages of stilted houses built within the floodplain of the Tonle Sap .The habitant of village is almost Khmer with about 3,000 people Flooded mangrove forest surrounding the area is home to a variety of wildlife including crab-eating macaques.
After the trip, transfer to the airport for the flight departure. After that, visit Les Artisant D’ Angkor: it is produced to help young people to find work in their home villages, provide them with a vocation and a role in society. You will visit the artisans and their craft, the training and professional workshops, and their collection from traditional lines to very latest designs connecting Khmer traditions to improvement. And then visit Old Market called “Psha Chass”.
This morning, you will fly to Phnom Penh. Upon arrival, the tour guide and driver will pick you up and transfer to city centre. After a short break, start your city tour with a visit to the Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda. Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5000 silver tiles. The resources found inside include a solid gold Buddha covered and weighing 90kilograms and a small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha.
Continue the tour with National Museum, also called Musee des Beaux-Arts. A French archaeologist and painter, Georges Groslier, designed it in Khmer style in 1917. The museum contains a collection of Khmer art - notably sculptures - throughout the ages. Have free time for shopping at Russian Market – a famous market in Phnom Penh.
Breakfast at hotel, the driver will transfer you to Sihanouk Ville for beach vacation. Check in hotel and free time at leisure.
Today is your free time.
Breakfast at your hotel and then transfer back Phnom Penh for your departure flight. End of the tour. Thank you for using our service.
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast (3* hotel category).
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Private transportation with AC.
- Flight ticket Siem Reap - Phnom Penh.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Lunches and dinners as indicated in the itinerary.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Visa stamping fee.
- Early check in and late check out.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category. We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary and price.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
Clothing & Packing Tips
- We recommend packing lightweight, loose-fitting clothing that can be easily layered to accommodate varying temperatures, as well as a light jacket.
- A sturdy pair of walking shoes or sneakers is recommended for sightseeing.
- Waterproof shoes or sandals, a swimsuit, sunscreen, and insect repellent are recommended for outdoor activities.
- It is preferable not to visit temples or other religious sites with bare legs and shoulders (and entrance may be denied on this basis).
- Free Wi-Fi is available in most hotels.
- You can buy 4G data simcard at the airport, the price is very low.
- Please contact your mobile service provider for information on roaming charges.
- You will use the Vietnamese dong in Vietnam, Cambodian riel (or U.S. dollars) in Cambodia, and the Kip(Lak) in Laos.
- In Cambodia, U.S. dollars are accepted everywhere, though change may be given in riel. Most hotels, restaurants, shops, taxis, buses, and airlines list their prices in U.S. dollars, but small transactions (less than a dollar) are usually conducted in riel. Always carry small amounts of riel for motorcycle taxis, snacks, and other small purchases.
- Better rates of exchange are usually available overseas, although it’s worth ordering some currency from your local bank to use when you first arrive.
- We strongly advise that you take debit/bank cards and credit cards, which can be used to withdraw cash at local banks as needed.
- You can use most debit/credit cards at ATMs on the international networks Cirrus and Plus, but make sure to check with your home bank about withdrawal fees.
- International banks and businesses primarily accept debit and credit cards that work with the EMV chip system. If you do not already have at least one debit or credit card with a chip in it, we strongly recommend requesting one from your bank prior to your tour.
- At the conclusion of your tour, it’s customary to offer your tour guide and driver a gratuity in local currency. Please keep current exchange rates in mind.
- We recommend tipping the equivalent of $10USD to $15USD per day for your tour guide and the equivalent of $5USD to $10USD per day for your driver.
- Tips can only be paid in cash.
If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance, we will provide notices to our restaurants, tour guides and partners so they would be able to serve you the best.
We apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- Infant under 2-years-old free of charge land tour and 25% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult without extra bed charge 50% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult with bed charge 80% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Upon 12-years-old - 100% charge of tour cost.