- Country: Vietnam
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Cultural & Classic
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Start: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Finish: Hanoi, Vietnam
You will visit
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by tour guide and driver of S Vietnam Travel. Tour briefing and transfer to your hotel. Depending on when you arrive activities can be arranged for the rest of the day.
Having breakfast at hotel then start a guided city tour of Hanoi. Having celebrated its 1000- year anniversary in 2010, the city has a rich and fascinating history. Your city tour will take you to the main attractions of Hanoi, including Ho Chi Minh complex (Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum and stilt house); the Presidential Palace, the nearby One Pillar Pagoda, the Temple of Literature, West lake, Tran Quoc pagoda, Quan Thanh temple and of the city’s museum (History Museum or Ethnology Museum). Late afternoon, enjoy Water puppet show and cyclo visiting the Old Quarter of Hanoi. In the evening, board an overnight sleeper train to Lao Cai.
An early arrival in Lao Cai station where your car will meet you for about 1 hour drive to Sapa. Enjoy breakfast and a briefing with your guide before beginning your downhill trek. You will visit the H’Mong village of Lao Chai and the Red Dzao village of Ta Van. Here you’ll have the opportunity to visit some local homes to understand more about the daily life of these tribes as well as their culture and traditions.
In the afternoon, you will be on your way to Cat Cat village where you stop by a beautiful waterfall, a hydroelectric station and a rice paddy terraces with spectacular sceneries.
In this area there are some fair markets which can't be missed (Can Cau on Saturday, Bac Ha on Sunday, Coc Ly on Tuesday, Xin Cheng on Wednesday).
You will check out hotel early and leave Sapa for about 3 hours driving to the market. Join in the colorful market of the tribal people in this region. On the fair market the H'mong, Dzao, Phu La people in their best traditional costumes go to the market for shopping and meeting friends and relatives.
Late afternoon, transfer to Lao Cai for night train to Hanoi. In Lao Cai you’ll have a daily room so you can freshen up before the overnight train trip.
Arrive in Hanoi at around 5 am. A day room will be available, so you can have shower and freshen up before breakfast. At around 8 am, your driver will pick you up for the journey to Halong Bay and arrive at around midday to board a traditional junk for an overnight cruise. Halong Bay is widely considered to be one of the natural wonders of the world. Thousands of towering pillars of sea and wind-carved limestone karst make the bay an unforgettable sight. After lunch, explore some of the huge limestone caves dotted around the bay and visit a floating fishing village. Then the captain will find a secluded spot where you can swim, soak up the sun on the top deck, or try your hand at kayaking. In the evening enjoy a seafood feast for dinner.
Enjoy an early morning swim (during the summer), followed by breakfast as you cruise through more spectacular scenery. The cruise arrives at the harbor by noon. The driver will pick you up and then transfer back Hanoi. Check in hotel and free time.
You have free time until be transferred to the airport for your departure flight. End of your tour. Thank you for using our service. See you again.
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast (3* hotel category).
- Vietnam visa approval letter.
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Private transportation with AC.
- Return train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi (4 soft berth sharing cabin).
- l sightseeing tickets.
- Lunches and dinners as indicated in the itinerary.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Visa stamping fee.
- Early check in and late check out.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category.
- We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel
consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary
DepositA minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
CancellationWe apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.