Biking Mai Chau - 2 days
- Country: Vietnam
- Your guide: English speaking
- Travel style: Adventure
- Tour type: Private tour
- Start: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Finish: Hanoi, Vietnam
You will visit
Depart Hanoi early morning for 3.5 hour journey to Mai Chau. The region is home to White Thai, H’mong, Zao, Muong, Tay and Hoa ethnic minorities who live in charming stilt homes. Arrive in Pom Coong village, you will walk around the village and have lunch with Thai ethnic family. In the afternoon, start cycling through the lovely villages in Mai Chau valley (Pom Coong, Van Mai, Xam khoe villages…). You have chance to get in touch with the local villagers, witness their daily life tilling the fields, logging or herding buffalo. Transfer back to Lac Villages for dinner and overnight home stay.
Flowing the breakfast at your homestay, you will have an early start to
take full advantage of the day. Cycling from village to village,
covering a distance of around 30 kilometers. Interact with locals from
the Thai and Muong ethnic minorities. They specialize in weaving brocade
products and they’re happy to show visitors their skills. Enjoy the
lunch in Mai Chau town then drive back to Hanoi.
- Experienced English-speaking guides.
- Private support van.
- Mountain bike.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Cold bottle of water during biking time.
- Breakfast, Lunches and dinners as indicated in the itinerary.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Visa stamping fee.
- Early check in and late check out.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category. The price will vary slightly depending on the number of people in your group. For an accurate tour price, please click the "INQUIRE NOW" button to discuss with our sales consultant.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance, we will provide notices to our restaurants, tour guides and partners so they would be able to serve you the best.
We apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- Infant under 2-years-old free of charge land tour and 25% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult without extra bed charge 50% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult with bed charge 80% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Upon 12-years-old - 100% charge of tour cost.