Ngwesaung Beach Break - 4 Days
Ngwesaung beach break package - Help you enjoy a beach holiday on one of the most popular beaches in Myanmar for only from $295
- Country: Myanmar
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Beach & Relaxation
- Tour Type: Private Tour Package
- Start: Yangon, Myanmar
- Finish: Yangon, Myanmar
You will visit
Met up at the hotel in Yangon in the morning then depart for Ngwesaung beach which is about 5 hour drive with 190 Km. You will first enter into Pathein - the gateway town before start your day of relaxing on the beautiful beach of Ngwesaung.
Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Start a wonderful day with the fresh atmosphere on the beach. Here, you will be very surprised at natural beauty of Ngweaung beach. You can walk along on white sand and play with the waters of the Bay of Bengal. Lovers Island is a noticeable place you should not ignore when having a chance to visit here. Besides, you will experience amazing trip with your family or friends in the party on the beach, the camp fires or fishing.
Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Free time at your leisure to relax and enjoy your space on the beach.
Meals on your own. Overnight in the resort.
Have a nice breakfast before we transfer back to Yangon. Thank you and see you again.
End of the tour!
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private transportation with air-conditioning.
- Water and cold towel on car.
- International flights.
- Other meals which do not mention in the itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, tips, etc.).
- Tipping for guides and drivers.
- Compulsory personal travel insurance.
- Myanmar Visa fees.
The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category. We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary and price.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
Clothing & Packing Tips
- We recommend packing lightweight, loose-fitting clothing that can be easily layered to accommodate varying temperatures, as well as a light jacket.
- A sturdy pair of walking shoes or sneakers is recommended for sightseeing.
- Waterproof shoes or sandals, a swimsuit, sunscreen, and insect repellent are recommended for outdoor activities.
- It is preferable not to visit temples or other religious sites with bare legs and shoulders (and entrance may be denied on this basis).
- Free Wi-Fi is available in most hotels.
- You can buy 4G data simcard at the airport, the price is very low.
- Please contact your mobile service provider for information on roaming charges.
- You will use the Vietnamese dong in Vietnam, Cambodian riel (or U.S. dollars) in Cambodia, and the Kip(Lak) in Laos.
- In Cambodia, U.S. dollars are accepted everywhere, though change may be given in riel. Most hotels, restaurants, shops, taxis, buses, and airlines list their prices in U.S. dollars, but small transactions (less than a dollar) are usually conducted in riel. Always carry small amounts of riel for motorcycle taxis, snacks, and other small purchases.
- Better rates of exchange are usually available overseas, although it’s worth ordering some currency from your local bank to use when you first arrive.
- We strongly advise that you take debit/bank cards and credit cards, which can be used to withdraw cash at local banks as needed.
- You can use most debit/credit cards at ATMs on the international networks Cirrus and Plus, but make sure to check with your home bank about withdrawal fees.
- International banks and businesses primarily accept debit and credit cards that work with the EMV chip system. If you do not already have at least one debit or credit card with a chip in it, we strongly recommend requesting one from your bank prior to your tour.
- At the conclusion of your tour, it’s customary to offer your tour guide and driver a gratuity in local currency. Please keep current exchange rates in mind.
- We recommend tipping the equivalent of $10USD to $15USD per day for your tour guide and the equivalent of $5USD to $10USD per day for your driver.
- Tips can only be paid in cash.
If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance, we will provide notices to our restaurants, tour guides and partners so they would be able to serve you the best.
We apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- Infant under 2-years-old free of charge land tour and 25% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult without extra bed charge 50% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult with bed charge 80% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Upon 12-years-old - 100% charge of tour cost.