Visa To Vietnam
- Views: 650
- ▸ Vietnam Travel Guide
Most visitors to Vietnam need a visa to enter the country. A tourist visa for Vietnam can be obtained from any Vietnam Embassy or consulate office world wide. Visas are valid for 30 days and can be extended through our head office in Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa is exempted for Asian passport holders within 30 days: Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland passport holders within 15 days from the date of arrival.
Vietnam permits foreigners to apply visa to Vietnam upon arrival (as Visa on arrival). This can be done with an Approval Letter. S Vietnam Travel can help you to arrange this letter to get a visa upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh City), at Danang airport or Noi Bai international airport (Hanoi). The approval letter is done by us, (One month Single-entry Visa) at 15 USD, (One month multiple entry visa) at 30 USD.
Please provide the following information for us to apply for your visa.
- Full name on passport
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Date of arrival
- Flight number and time
- Fax number where we can fax you or your email address forward to you.
We will process the visa within 3 working days. After approval, we will fax or email you a Vietnam visa Approval Letter as an attachment. You can receive your visa at the visa desk of the arrival airport for Vietnam visa on arrival or receive your visa at Embassy or Consulate in your country for Vietnam Visa Approval Code.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months and in good condition.
- Two (02) passport photos size 4 x 6 cm.
- Copy of Approval Letter of visa
- Cash for paying visa stamp fee upon arrival when picking up your visa (45 USD per person for Single entry visa, 90 USD/per person for Multi entry visa)
- Applicants must enter Vietnam by air and get the visa when landing at the arrival airport for the Visa on Arrival Application.
- Applicants must get the visa at Embassy or Consulate in your country for the Visa Approval Code.
Citizen of following countries must pay $60 USD to the Immigration of Vietnam for the visa approval letter.
|Honduras||Nepal||United Arab Ami Rates|
Start the discussion...