- Country: Vietnam
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Day Trip & Excursion
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Start: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Finish: Hanoi, Vietnam
You will visit
Depart Hanoi to the Ky Son - a beautiful lodge situated near the ancient village of Duong Lam. You will have the opportunity to interact with local farmer and learning how to make delicious Vietnamese dishes.
Enjoy Vietnamese special Vietnamese lunch in the traditional house. While you are in the house you can also join the local people in producing local specialties such as soft green-lentil cake and rice cake filled with brown onion and enjoys these products (Depends on the season of the year).
After lunch, continue to the ancient village of Duong Lam. This village has a history of about 1,200 years with many houses dating back up to 400 years and well-known for its surviving laterite brick houses, built three to four centuries ago. Visit Mia pagoda - Mia Pagoda - built in 15th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes. Finish at Mong Phu temple where is dedicated to national heroes, King Ngo Quyen temple and King Phung Hung temple before transfer back to Hanoi.
- Experienced English-speaking guides.
- Private transportation with AC.
- Lunch as indicated as itinerary.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Pre & post accommodation.
- Visa arrangement.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category.
- We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel
consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary
DepositA minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
CancellationWe apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.