- Country: Vietnam
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Day Trip & Excursion
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Start: Hue, Vietnam
- Finish: Hue, Vietnam
You will visit
7.30 AM: depart from your hotel in Hue to DMZ. On the way, visit Quang Tri citadel, where in 1972 a fierce battle raged for 81 days. Start to visit the ancient battle fields Khe Sanh on the historic Road 9 linking with Laos and historic sites such as The Rockpile, the Ho Chi Minh Trail, Ta Con Airfield and also visit Van Kieu ethnic minorities people in the Central of Vietnam.
You will then proceed to the amazing tunnels of Vinh Moc, which remain untouched after many years. This network offers us an authentic view of underground life of the Viet Cong and the villagers of Vinh Linh during the U.S.-Vietnam War.
During the war, people lived in here, men and women fell in love, got married, and had babies here, children were educated in the dark narrow passageways, and wounded soldiers were cared for and nurtured back to health. Return to Hue in the late afternoon with a stop at Quang Tri Citadel.
- Experienced English-speaking guides.
- Private transportation with AC.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Pre & post accommodation.
- Visa arrangement.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category.
- We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel
consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary
DepositA minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
CancellationWe apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.