Ho Chi Minh City Tour - 1 days
- Country: Vietnam
- Your guide: English speaking
- Travel style: Day Trip & Excursion
- Tour type: Private tour
- Start: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- Finish: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
You will visit
Depart the hotel for a full day Saigon city tour. Head to Chinatown
district and discover Cho Lon or “Big Market”, shops, and the Cantonese
Thien Hau Pagoda - one of the oldest pagodas of the Chinese in the area.
Visit Vietnam's first traditional medicine museum, the FITO Museum,
with an amazing collection of 3,000 items relevant to the development of
traditional Vietnamese medicine. Implements used to prepare indigenous
herbs, and objects commonly found in traditional pharmacies can be seen
in the galleries as well as ancient books and documents on traditional
In the afternoon, visit War Remnants Museum, featuring collections of weapons and photographs during Vietnam Wars and the Reunification Palace, the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until April 30, 1975. Close to the Palace are the major sights of colonial Saigon: the Old Saigon Post Office, Dong Khoi Street (formerly Rue Catinat), Continental Hotel, Opera House and City Hall (a vehicle will be waiting at all times). At the end of the afternoon head back to the hotel.
- Experienced English-speaking guides.
- Private transportation with AC.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Pre & post accommodation.
- Visa arrangement.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category. The price will vary slightly depending on the number of people in your group. For an accurate tour price, please click the "INQUIRE NOW" button to discuss with our sales consultant.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance, we will provide notices to our restaurants, tour guides and partners so they would be able to serve you the best.
We apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- Infant under 2-years-old free of charge land tour and 25% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult without extra bed charge 50% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult with bed charge 80% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Upon 12-years-old - 100% charge of tour cost.