Hoi An - My Son Holy Land - 1 Day
Graceful, historic Hoi An is Vietnam’s most atmospheric and delightful town. Once a major port, it boasts the grand architecture and beguiling riverside setting that befits its heritage, but the 21st-century curses of traffic and pollution are almost entirely absent.
Hoi An owes its easygoing provincial demeanour and remarkably harmonious old-town character more to luck than planning. Had the Thu Bon River not silted up in the late 19th century – so ships could no longer access the town’s docks – Hoi An would doubtless be very different today. For a century, the city’s allure and importance dwindled until an abrupt rise in fortunes in the 1990s, when a tourism boom transformed the local economy. Today Hoi An is once again a cosmopolitan melting pot, one of the nation’s most wealthy towns, a culinary mecca and one of Vietnam’s most important tourism centres.
- Country: Vietnam
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Day Trip & Excursion
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Start: Hoi An, Vietnam
- Finish: Hoi An, Vietnam
You will visit
This morning, you drive to My Son, a World Heritage, 50 km southwest of
Hoi An. Located in a lush valley; My Son was a capital and religious
center of Cham people, now remaining with red brick towers and
sanctuaries. My Son, once the spiritual capital of Champa Kingdom that
dominated South East Asia for nearly a thousand years and occupied most
of the central parts of Vietnam from 2nd century to 16th century with
very rich in history and culture. Contemplate its remarkable red brick
towers and sanctuaries dating from between the 7th and 13th centuries.
Come back Hoi An in the afternoon.
- Experienced English-speaking guides.
- Private transportation with AC.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Pre & post accommodation.
- Visa arrangement.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category. We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary and price.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance, we will provide notices to our restaurants, tour guides and partners so they would be able to serve you the best.
We apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- Infant under 2-years-old free of charge land tour and 25% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult without extra bed charge 50% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult with bed charge 80% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Upon 12-years-old - 100% charge of tour cost.