Angkor Family - 4 days
- Country: Cambodia
- Your guide: English speaking
- Travel style: Cultural & Classic
- Tour type: Private tour
- Start: Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Finish: Siem Reap, Cambodia
You will visit
Welcome to Siem Reap, home to the Temples of Angkor, claimed as the most remarkable and impressive sights in all of Asia. Your family adventure begins with a local tuk tuk to a tethered helium balloon which will take you 120m up in the air to view Angkor Wat for the first time. Return to the ground and go into the temple with your guide, exploring the endless corridors and climbing through hidden passageways. Enjoy dinner with Apsara dancing show.
Spend this morning exploring the areas around Siem Reap to meet friendly locals and discover more about the Cambodian culture. Start with a visit to a school and join the kids as they sing songs and play games, then head to a local temple for a private monk blessing followed by a boat trip along the Tonle Sap Lake. This afternoon, visit a silk farm by horseback riding to learn the different stages of the complex process of producing handmade silk.
Return to the temples today, starting with a ride on the back of an elephant at Angkor Thom City and onwards to Bayon temple. Then head to Ta Phrom where your family will have a special treasure hunt through this jungle-filled temple. After a fun-filled morning, the afternoon is free for your family to explore the town or relax at your hotel.
This is your departure day so no activities are planned. Free time until be transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast.
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Private transportation with AC.
- Balloon ride, Horse ride and Elephant ride.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Lunches and dinners as indicated in the itinerary.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Visa stamping fee.
- Early check in and late check out.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category. The price will vary slightly depending on the number of people in your group. For an accurate tour price, please click the "INQUIRE NOW" button to discuss with our sales consultant.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance, we will provide notices to our restaurants, tour guides and partners so they would be able to serve you the best.
We apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- Infant under 2-years-old free of charge land tour and 25% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult without extra bed charge 50% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult with bed charge 80% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Upon 12-years-old - 100% charge of tour cost.