Nha Trang Paradise Beach - 4 Days
- Country: Vietnam
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Beach & Relaxation
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Start: Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Finish: Nha Trang, Vietnam
You will visit
Welcome to Cam Ranh airport. The driver will pick up and transfer you to your hotel. Check in and free time at your leisure.
You have two full days to enjoy the beach. A lot of suggestions for your holiday such as: Take a boat trip of the coast of Nha Trang and enjoy diving or snorkeling to admire the coral reef as well as the array of beautiful fish in the water.
Visit some interesting places in the downtown. Start at the Cham Tower -- an ancient shrine and temple built by the erstwhile ruling Cham people. Nearby is Long Son pagoda, where you can climb up to a majestic sitting Buddha and take in the scenic views over Nha Trang city. From the summit, you should be able to spy your next stop, the Oceanographic Institute. Housed in a huge complex of old French colonial buildings, the Institute is an interesting place to stroll around, not least for some of the gruesome exhibits. Think big glass jars and vinegar.
Go to Thap Ba hot springs, Thap Ba Hot Spring Centre where you can wallow in the mud bath, The local mud is said to be exceptionally good for the skin. Also within the complex is a swimming pool, spa and a sauna -remember to wash off the mud beforehand.
Don’t forget to try local delicacy like fresh seafood, Nem Nuong (Grill Pork wrap in rice paper), fish noddle (Bun Ca), Lac Canh’ s grilled beef, Can Cake…
Have free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flight. End of the tour.
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast (3* hotel category).
- Vietnam visa approval letter.
- Private pick up and drop off service.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Visa stamping fee.
- Early check in and late check out.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category. We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary and price.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
Clothing & Packing Tips
- We recommend packing lightweight, loose-fitting clothing that can be easily layered to accommodate varying temperatures, as well as a light jacket.
- A sturdy pair of walking shoes or sneakers is recommended for sightseeing.
- Waterproof shoes or sandals, a swimsuit, sunscreen, and insect repellent are recommended for outdoor activities.
- It is preferable not to visit temples or other religious sites with bare legs and shoulders (and entrance may be denied on this basis).
- Free Wi-Fi is available in most hotels.
- You can buy 4G data simcard at the airport, the price is very low.
- Please contact your mobile service provider for information on roaming charges.
- You will use the Vietnamese dong in Vietnam, Cambodian riel (or U.S. dollars) in Cambodia, and the Kip(Lak) in Laos.
- In Cambodia, U.S. dollars are accepted everywhere, though change may be given in riel. Most hotels, restaurants, shops, taxis, buses, and airlines list their prices in U.S. dollars, but small transactions (less than a dollar) are usually conducted in riel. Always carry small amounts of riel for motorcycle taxis, snacks, and other small purchases.
- Better rates of exchange are usually available overseas, although it’s worth ordering some currency from your local bank to use when you first arrive.
- We strongly advise that you take debit/bank cards and credit cards, which can be used to withdraw cash at local banks as needed.
- You can use most debit/credit cards at ATMs on the international networks Cirrus and Plus, but make sure to check with your home bank about withdrawal fees.
- International banks and businesses primarily accept debit and credit cards that work with the EMV chip system. If you do not already have at least one debit or credit card with a chip in it, we strongly recommend requesting one from your bank prior to your tour.
- At the conclusion of your tour, it’s customary to offer your tour guide and driver a gratuity in local currency. Please keep current exchange rates in mind.
- We recommend tipping the equivalent of $10USD to $15USD per day for your tour guide and the equivalent of $5USD to $10USD per day for your driver.
- Tips can only be paid in cash.
If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance, we will provide notices to our restaurants, tour guides and partners so they would be able to serve you the best.
We apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- Infant under 2-years-old free of charge land tour and 25% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult without extra bed charge 50% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult with bed charge 80% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Upon 12-years-old - 100% charge of tour cost.