- Country: Vietnam
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Beach & Relaxation
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Start: Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Finish: Nha Trang, Vietnam
You will visit
Welcome to Cam Ranh airport. The driver will pick up and transfer you to your hotel. Check in and free time at your leisure.
You have two full days to enjoy the beach. A lot of suggestions for your holiday such as: Take a boat trip of the coast of Nha Trang and enjoy diving or snorkeling to admire the coral reef as well as the array of beautiful fish in the water.
Visit some interesting places in the downtown. Start at the Cham Tower -- an ancient shrine and temple built by the erstwhile ruling Cham people. Nearby is Long Son pagoda, where you can climb up to a majestic sitting Buddha and take in the scenic views over Nha Trang city. From the summit, you should be able to spy your next stop, the Oceanographic Institute. Housed in a huge complex of old French colonial buildings, the Institute is an interesting place to stroll around, not least for some of the gruesome exhibits. Think big glass jars and vinegar.
Go to Thap Ba hot springs, Thap Ba Hot Spring Centre where you can wallow in the mud bath, The local mud is said to be exceptionally good for the skin. Also within the complex is a swimming pool, spa and a sauna -remember to wash off the mud beforehand.
Don’t forget to try local delicacy like fresh seafood, Nem Nuong (Grill Pork wrap in rice paper), fish noddle (Bun Ca), Lac Canh’ s grilled beef, Can Cake…
Have free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flight. End of the tour.
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast (3* hotel category).
- Vietnam visa approval letter.
- Private pick up and drop off service.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Visa stamping fee.
- Early check in and late check out.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category.
- We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel
consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary
DepositA minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
CancellationWe apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.