Amazing Vietnam - 19 Days
This grand trip covers all main attractions of Vietnam stretching from the South to North. Visit World Heritage sites, taste local foods, interact with local people, stay in different types of accommodation and enjoy the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. That is all what we offer in this fanstaic journey.
- Better knowledge about Vietnam.
- Visit the highlighted sites in Ho Chi Minh city and the infamous Cu Chi tunnels.
- Discover local business at the Mekong delta through Cai Rang floating market.
- Relax on the golden sand beach in Nha Trang.
- Strollaround Dalat and discover why it’s known as the “City of Eternal Spring”.
- Explore the road of Heritage sites in Central Vietnam (Hue - Hoi An - My Son holy land).
- Awake your senses by walking around Hanoi's Old Quarter lively streets.
- Experience night train to Lao Cai to trek and meet ethnic minority people in Sapa.
- Spend time refreshing between wonderful natural landscapes of Halong Bay.
- Country: Vietnam
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Cultural & Classic
- Tour Type: Private Tour Package
- Start: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- Finish: Hanoi, Vietnam
You will visit
Welcome to Saigon - today’s Ho Chi Minh city - the country’s commercial
centre. The city never sleeps with over nine million inhabitants and
five million motorbikes. The drive and tour guide will pick you up and
then transfer to city centre. You have free time after flight and then
enjoy welcome dinner at the local restaurant.
This morning, you will visit the famous Cu Chi tunnels, an incredible
underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters
during the long struggle for independence.
The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens.
Back to Saigon for half day city tour, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, Remnant War Museum and Ben Thanh market.
Leave Saigon for Cai Be in Vinh Long province. On arrival you embark to
discover Mekong delta. Along the way you visit the many fascinating
local cottages industries including rice paper makers, sweet factory,
bonsai nurseries. After a huge lunch at an orchard you weave your way
through the intricate network of canals which are the lifeblood of the
Mekong Delta, to Vinh Long. At this small town you meet up with your
vehicle for a short drive to Can Tho. Check in hotel and free time.
Wake up in early morning to take the boat trip to Cai Rang Floating
Market - one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with
hundreds of small boats barging.
The trading way is unique; each boat usually sells one particular item, whether it is pumpkin, pineapple, sugar cane. After sampling local fruits, the guide will escort you back the hotel through myriad canals. Back to Saigon in the late afternoon. Check in hotel and free time.
Today, you catch morning flight to Nha Trang for some beach holiday.
Pick up and transfer to your resort. Enjoy your free time for sunbathing
in Nha Trang beach - one of most beautiful beaches in Vietnam.
There are many activities around the city and surrounding area for you
to do and see on these days. Swimming in cool water or snorkel and dive
among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails…
You also have fun at Vinpearl Amusement park or experience some interesting places like the ancient Po Ngar Cham towers or the French built Nha Tho Nui Cathedral. Other sites of interest include the Long Son Pagoda and the National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam ..
Also make time to take advantage of the massage and spa facilities in the resort, to enjoy the sea breeze through your room window or go for a swim at either the resort pool or the adjacent beach.
This morning, you leave Nha Trang for Dalat - known as the City of
Eternal Spring by plane. Upon arrival in Da Lat, you will be transferred
to hotel. In the afternoon, spend your time visiting Crazy House, the
XQ Silk Embroidery Village and the Dalat Center market.
Begin your journey to the less visited area 12km north of Dalat. Your
destination for the morning is Langbian Mountain, the highest summit in
the south of Vietnam (2,169 m above sea level). On the way you will take
a break at Dankia Lakes and Golden Valley at the foot of the mountain.
You have a jeep available, but let your guide know if you would prefer
to trek part of the way up (about 1.5 to 2 hrs, 350 m). A specialty
alcohol to the area is Can Wine, sample if you wish. At the summit, Rada
Peak, you have a 360 degree vista of the surrounding countryside and
great photo opportunities. Take a rest to admire the view before
descending to visit Lat village (wooden church, furnishings and clothes
woven by hand).
After the tour, transfer to the airport for your flight to Danang. Pick up and transfer to your hotel in Hoi An. Check in hotel and free time.
Today, you drive to My Son, a World Heritage, 50 km southwest of Hoi An.
Located in a lush valley; My Son was a capital and religious center of
Cham people, now remaining with red brick towers and sanctuaries. My
Son, once the spiritual capital of Champa Kingdom that dominated South
East Asia for nearly a thousand years and occupied most of the central
parts of Vietnam from 2nd century to 16th century with very rich in
history and culture. Contemplate its remarkable red brick towers and
sanctuaries dating from between the 7th and 13th centuries. Come back
Hoi An in the afternoon. Free time for shopping or making tailor.
Today is your free time in Hoi An. You might like to consider the following activities for your day:
Visit Hoi An Old Quarter with ancient households, and touches of Japanese, Chinese and Thai styles in the building designs. Historic sites of Phuc Kien Communal House, Tan Ky ancient commercial house, the iconic Japanese Bridge (featured on the 20,000 Vietnam Dong note) or Phung Hung Ancient Trading House.
Take a bike tour or leisurely stroll along Cua Dai beach, located about 5km from the town centre.
This morning, you leave Hoi An for Hue. On the way, you will have chance
to the fascinating Cham Museum and Marble Mountain en route to charming
Hoi An. Upon arrival, you will visit the Citadel and the Forbidden
Purple City. You also visit Tu Hieu pagoda and Imperial museum before
free time for shopping at the vibrant Dong Ba market.
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel and then board a private boat for a cruise
on Perfume river. You will visit Thien Mu pagoda and then take a drive
to visit Minh Mang tomb before transferring to the airport for flight to
In the afternoon, you will walk to visit Hoan Kiem lake, local markets and Hanoi's Old Quarter, known for its 36 streets and former craft guilds. Enjoy a water puppet performance before coming to your hotel.
Having breakfast at hotel then start a full day city tour in Hanoi.
Start with Ho Chi Minh complex (including Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum and
stilt house); the Presidential Palace, the nearby One Pillar Pagoda and
Tran Quoc pagoda on West lake.
In the afternoon explore the Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university and the Ethnology Museum to learn more about the diversity in ethnic communities of Vietnam.
Free time for dinner before going to Hanoi station for night train to Lao Cai.
An early arrival in Lao Cai station where your car will meet you for
about 1 hour drive to Sapa. Enjoy breakfast and a briefing with your
guide before beginning your downhill trek. You will visit the H’Mong
village of Lao Chai and the Red Dzao village of Ta Van. Here you’ll have
the opportunity to visit some local homes to understand more about the
daily life of these tribes as well as their culture and traditions.
In the afternoon, you will be on your way to Cat Cat village where you stop by a beautiful waterfall, a hydroelectric station and a rice paddy terraces with spectacular sceneries.
In this area there are some fair markets which can't be missed (Can Cau
on Saturday, Bac Ha on Sunday, Coc Ly on Tuesday, Xin Cheng on
You will check out hotel early and leave Sapa for about 3 hours driving to the market. Join in the colorful market of the tribal people in this region. On the fair market the H'mong, Dzao, Phu La people in their best traditional costumes go to the market for shopping and meeting friends and relatives.
Late afternoon, transfer to Lao Cai for night train to Hanoi. In Lao Cai you’ll have a daily room so you can freshen up before the overnight train trip.
Arrive in Hanoi at around 5 am. A day room will be available, so you can
have shower and freshen up before breakfast. At around 8 am, your
driver will pick you up for the journey to Halong Bay and arrive at
around midday to board a traditional junk for an overnight cruise.
Halong Bay is widely considered to be one of the natural wonders of the
world. Thousands of towering pillars of sea and wind-carved limestone
karst make the bay an unforgettable sight. After lunch, explore some of
the huge limestone caves dotted around the bay and visit a floating
fishing village. Then the captain will find a secluded spot where you
can swim, soak up the sun on the top deck, or try your hand at kayaking.
In the evening enjoy a seafood feast for dinner.
Enjoy an early morning swim (during the summer), followed by breakfast
as you cruise through more spectacular scenery. The cruise arrives at
the harbor by noon. The driver will pick you up and then transfer back
Hanoi. Check in hotel and free time.
You have free time until be transferred to the airport for your
departure flight. End of your tour. Thank you for using our service. See
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast (3* hotel category).
- Vietnam visa approval letter.
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Private transportation with AC.
- Flight tickets Saigon - Nha Trang, Da Lat - Danang, Hue - Hanoi with Vietnam Airlines.
- Return train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa (4 soft berth sharing cabin).
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Lunches and dinners as indicated in the itinerary.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Visa stamping fee.
- Early check in and late check out.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category. We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary and price.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
Clothing & Packing Tips
- We recommend packing lightweight, loose-fitting clothing that can be easily layered to accommodate varying temperatures, as well as a light jacket.
- A sturdy pair of walking shoes or sneakers is recommended for sightseeing.
- Waterproof shoes or sandals, a swimsuit, sunscreen, and insect repellent are recommended for outdoor activities.
- It is preferable not to visit temples or other religious sites with bare legs and shoulders (and entrance may be denied on this basis).
- Free Wi-Fi is available in most hotels.
- You can buy 4G data simcard at the airport, the price is very low.
- Please contact your mobile service provider for information on roaming charges.
- You will use the Vietnamese dong in Vietnam, Cambodian riel (or U.S. dollars) in Cambodia, and the Kip(Lak) in Laos.
- In Cambodia, U.S. dollars are accepted everywhere, though change may be given in riel. Most hotels, restaurants, shops, taxis, buses, and airlines list their prices in U.S. dollars, but small transactions (less than a dollar) are usually conducted in riel. Always carry small amounts of riel for motorcycle taxis, snacks, and other small purchases.
- Better rates of exchange are usually available overseas, although it’s worth ordering some currency from your local bank to use when you first arrive.
- We strongly advise that you take debit/bank cards and credit cards, which can be used to withdraw cash at local banks as needed.
- You can use most debit/credit cards at ATMs on the international networks Cirrus and Plus, but make sure to check with your home bank about withdrawal fees.
- International banks and businesses primarily accept debit and credit cards that work with the EMV chip system. If you do not already have at least one debit or credit card with a chip in it, we strongly recommend requesting one from your bank prior to your tour.
- At the conclusion of your tour, it’s customary to offer your tour guide and driver a gratuity in local currency. Please keep current exchange rates in mind.
- We recommend tipping the equivalent of $10USD to $15USD per day for your tour guide and the equivalent of $5USD to $10USD per day for your driver.
- Tips can only be paid in cash.
If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance, we will provide notices to our restaurants, tour guides and partners so they would be able to serve you the best.
We apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- Infant under 2-years-old free of charge land tour and 25% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult without extra bed charge 50% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult with bed charge 80% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Upon 12-years-old - 100% charge of tour cost.