Honeymoon in Vietnam - 16 Days
- Country: Vietnam
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Honeymoon
- Tour Type: Private Tour Package
- Start: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Finish: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
You will visit
Warmly welcome at Noi Bai airport - Hanoi. Pick up and transfer to your hotel. If time permits, enjoy a walking tour around Hoan Kiem lake and attend water puppet show. In the evening, enjoy welcomed dinner at your local restaurant.
Having breakfast at hotel then start a full day city tour in Hanoi. Start with Ho Chi Minh complex (including Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum and stilt house); the Presidential Palace, the nearby One Pillar Pagoda and Tran Quoc pagoda on West lake.
After lunch, continue the trip to explore some interesting places in Hanoi such as the Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university and the Ethnology Museum to learn more about the diversity in ethnic communities of Vietnam.
Late afternoon, experience the bustling Hanoi Old quarter by electric car before coming back your hotel.
At around 8 am, your driver will pick you up for the journey to Halong Bay and arrive at around midday to board a traditional junk for an overnight cruise. Halong Bay is widely considered to be one of the natural wonders of the world. Thousands of towering pillars of sea and wind-carved limestone karst make the bay an unforgettable sight. After lunch, explore some of the huge limestone caves dotted around the bay and visit a floating fishing village. Then the captain will find a secluded spot where you can swim, soak up the sun on the top deck, or try your hand at kayaking. In the evening enjoy a seafood feast for dinner.
Enjoy an early morning swim (during the summer), followed by breakfast as you cruise through more spectacular scenery. The cruise arrives at the harbor by noon. The driver will pick you up and then transfer directly to the airport for flight to Danang. Pick up and transfer you to your hotel in Hoi An.
Today, you will have the experience of working and living with the local farmer in Tra Que village - one of famous vegetable village in Hoi An. You will cycle to the village with your guide.
A short stroll will take you around the vegetable garden and then you can join the farmers in preparing the land and fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake. Following steps are raking the ground, sowing, watering, picking vegetables and many other gardening activities. After all these activities, you will take a short rest and enjoy foot bath before getting to preparing lunch with a local family. Your lunch will consist of many local delicacies including ‘Tam Huu” spring roll, Banh xeo or local pancake of people in Vietnam middle region. You can join the cooking with the chef on these meals. After your morning excursions and your lunch, you will take a Vietnamese traditional post-prandial nap before learning how to harvest and wrap the vegetables.
Around 14.00: bid farewell to your host family before riding back to your hotel.
Today is your free time in Hoi An for shopping or tailor made suite.
Today you leave Hoi An for the short flight to Nha Trang. Pick up and transfer to your resort. Check in and free time at leisure.
You have a free day at leisure in Nha Trang for relaxing and unwinding at the resort overlooking beautiful Bay. Snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails, cool off in the swimming pool, indulge in spa treatments or just relax on the white sand beach and admire the unspoiled mountain and sea views.
Leave Nha Trang, you will catch morning flight to Saigon, Vietnam’s largest city has an exciting buzz as millions of people rush around on their daily business. The tour guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer to hotel. After a short rest, you will have a half day tour Saigon including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, Remnant War Museum and Ben Thanh market.
Leave Saigon for Cai Be in Vinh Long province. On arrival you embark to discover Mekong delta. Along the way you visit the many fascinating local cottages industries including rice paper makers, sweet factory, bonsai nurseries. After a huge lunch at an orchard you weave your way through the intricate network of canals which are the lifeblood of the Mekong Delta, to Vinh Long. At this small town you meet up with your vehicle for a short drive to Can Tho. Check in hotel and free time.
Wake up in early morning to take the boat trip to Cai Rang Floating Market - one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging. The trading way is unique; each boat usually sells one particular item, whether it is pumpkin, pineapple, sugar cane. After sampling local fruits, the guide will escort you back the hotel through myriad canals. After that you will transfer to the airport for short flight to Phu Quoc. Pick up and transfer to your hotel.
Phu Quoc is becoming well known for stunning beaches, untouched natural environment, the easy going and relaxed atmosphere, friendly locals, and fantastic scuba diving and snorkeling. Spend your few days in Phu Quoc to enjoy the beach and water activities or discover the island highlights like pepper garden village, fishing village, fish sauce factory…
Enjoy your last day in Phu Quoc until be transferred to the airport for the flight to Saigon. End of the tour. Thank you for using our service.
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast (3* hotel category).
- Vietnam visa approval letter.
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Private transportation with AC.
- Flight tickets Hanoi - Danang, Danang - Nha Trang, Nha Trang - Saigon, Can Tho - Phu Quoc.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Lunches and dinners as indicated in the itinerary.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Visa stamping fee.
- Early check in and late check out.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category. We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary and price.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
Clothing & Packing Tips
- We recommend packing lightweight, loose-fitting clothing that can be easily layered to accommodate varying temperatures, as well as a light jacket.
- A sturdy pair of walking shoes or sneakers is recommended for sightseeing.
- Waterproof shoes or sandals, a swimsuit, sunscreen, and insect repellent are recommended for outdoor activities.
- It is preferable not to visit temples or other religious sites with bare legs and shoulders (and entrance may be denied on this basis).
- Free Wi-Fi is available in most hotels.
- You can buy 4G data simcard at the airport, the price is very low.
- Please contact your mobile service provider for information on roaming charges.
- You will use the Vietnamese dong in Vietnam, Cambodian riel (or U.S. dollars) in Cambodia, and the Kip(Lak) in Laos.
- In Cambodia, U.S. dollars are accepted everywhere, though change may be given in riel. Most hotels, restaurants, shops, taxis, buses, and airlines list their prices in U.S. dollars, but small transactions (less than a dollar) are usually conducted in riel. Always carry small amounts of riel for motorcycle taxis, snacks, and other small purchases.
- Better rates of exchange are usually available overseas, although it’s worth ordering some currency from your local bank to use when you first arrive.
- We strongly advise that you take debit/bank cards and credit cards, which can be used to withdraw cash at local banks as needed.
- You can use most debit/credit cards at ATMs on the international networks Cirrus and Plus, but make sure to check with your home bank about withdrawal fees.
- International banks and businesses primarily accept debit and credit cards that work with the EMV chip system. If you do not already have at least one debit or credit card with a chip in it, we strongly recommend requesting one from your bank prior to your tour.
- At the conclusion of your tour, it’s customary to offer your tour guide and driver a gratuity in local currency. Please keep current exchange rates in mind.
- We recommend tipping the equivalent of $10USD to $15USD per day for your tour guide and the equivalent of $5USD to $10USD per day for your driver.
- Tips can only be paid in cash.
If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance, we will provide notices to our restaurants, tour guides and partners so they would be able to serve you the best.
We apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- Infant under 2-years-old free of charge land tour and 25% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult without extra bed charge 50% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult with bed charge 80% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Upon 12-years-old - 100% charge of tour cost.