Honeymoon Beach Gateway - 8 Days
- Country: Vietnam
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Honeymoon
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Start: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- Finish: Hanoi, Vietnam
You will visit
Welcome to Saigon - today’s Ho Chi Minh city - the country’s commercial
centre. The city never sleeps with over nine million inhabitants and
five million motorbikes. The drive and tour guide will pick you up and
then transfer to city centre. You have free time after flight and then
enjoy welcome dinner at the local restaurant.
Depart the hotel for a full day Saigon city tour. Head to Chinatown
district and discover Cho Lon or “Big Market”, shops, and the Cantonese
Thien Hau Pagoda - one of the oldest pagodas of the Chinese in the area.
Visit Vietnam's first traditional medicine museum, the FITO Museum,
with an amazing collection of 3,000 items relevant to the development of
traditional Vietnamese medicine. Implements used to prepare indigenous
herbs, and objects commonly found in traditional pharmacies can be seen
in the galleries as well as ancient books and documents on traditional
Vietnamese medicine. In the afternoon, visit War Remnants Museum and
some the major sights of colonial Saigon: the Old Saigon Post Office,
Dong Khoi Street (formerly Rue Catinat), Continental Hotel, Opera House
and City Hall (a vehicle will be waiting at all times). After the tour,
transfer to the airport for your flight to Nha Trang - one of the most
beautiful beach in Vietnam.
There are many activities around the city and surrounding area for you
to do and see on these days. Swimming in cool water or snorkel and dive
among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails…
You also have fun at Vinpearl Amusement park or experience some interesting places like the ancient Po Ngar Cham towers or the French built Nha Tho Nui Cathedral. Other sites of interest include the Long Son Pagoda and the National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam ..
Also make time to take advantage of the massage and spa facilities in the resort, to enjoy the sea breeze through your room window or go for a swim at either the resort pool or the adjacent beach.
This morning, you will catch flight to Hanoi - the capital of Vietnam.
Upon arrival, you will visit the Temple of Literature, the first
University of Veitnam, for an overview about Hanoian culture and ancient
Vietnamese architecture. Continue to the Vietnamese Women’s Museum that
offers a broad insight to 54 ethnic groups through a lens of women’s
In the afternoon, you will walk to visit Hoan Kiem lake, local markets and Hanoi's Old Quarter, known for its 36 streets and former craft guilds. Enjoy a water puppet performance before coming to your hotel.
At around 8 am, your driver will pick you up for the journey to Halong
Bay and arrive at around midday to board a traditional junk for an
overnight cruise. Halong Bay is widely considered to be one of the
natural wonders of the world. Thousands of towering pillars of sea and
wind-carved limestone karst make the bay an unforgettable sight. After
lunch, explore some of the huge limestone caves dotted around the bay
and visit a floating fishing village. Then the captain will find a
secluded spot where you can swim, soak up the sun on the top deck, or
try your hand at kayaking. In the evening enjoy a seafood feast for
Enjoy an early morning swim (during the summer), followed by breakfast
as you cruise through more spectacular scenery. The cruise arrives at
the harbor by noon. The driver will pick you up and then transfer back
Hanoi. Free time at your leisure.
You have free time for shopping or relaxation before your departure flight. End of the trip. Cảm ơn và chào tạm biệt.
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast (3* hotel category).
- Vietnam visa approval letter.
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Private transportation with AC.
- Flight tickets Saigon - Nha Trang, Nha Trang - Hanoi with Vietnam Airlines.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Lunches and dinners as indicated in the itinerary.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Visa stamping fee.
- Early check in and late check out.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category. We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary and price.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance, we will provide notices to our restaurants, tour guides and partners so they would be able to serve you the best.
We apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- Infant under 2-years-old free of charge land tour and 25% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult without extra bed charge 50% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult with bed charge 80% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Upon 12-years-old - 100% charge of tour cost.