Phnom Penh Highlights - 3 days
- Country: Cambodia
- Your guide: English speaking
- Travel style: Cultural & Classic
- Tour type: Private tour
- Start: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Finish: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
You will visit
Welcome to Phnom Penh - The capital of Cambodia. The city is considered as the pearl of Indochina, still reserve lots of French old building. With your professional guide and private car you start to visit Phnom Penh. You will first go to the Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda. The Palace is a magnificent example of Khmer architecture, it was built in 1866. You will see the Throne Hall and the Napoleon III Pavilion. Silver Pagoda is one of the richest shrines in the world. The floor is made of 5.000 silver tiles. Continue the trip with the National Museum, a Khmer red pavilion, which is dedicated to Khmer art and sculpture. The majority are from the Angkor period (9th to 15th century), and some from the 4th century. Enjoy dinner at the local restaurant before coming to your hotel.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then drive to Toul Sleng museum (S-21) and the killing field of Choueng Ek, which is about 35kim away from the city. These places are grim reminders of Cambodia's bloody past under Pol Pot. It is almost inconceivable to confront the nature of true evil here in this gentle land, but the Buddhist memorial at Choeung Ek, commemorates the 1.7 million victims of the 1975-79 Pol Pot regime. This excursion may prove distressing for some. Back to the city in the afternoon and visit Wat Phnom (Central of the City): is a treasured place of respect for all Khmers and is the namesake of the capital. You have free time for shopping at the Russian Market called “Psha Toul Tom Poung”.Like the Central Market, there are several jewelers and gold-sellers, but it also carries huge selection of curios, silks and carvings, it is one of the best markets in town to buy fabric.
There are no activities today. You are free time to explorer the city until be picked up and transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast.
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Private transportation with AC.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Lunches and dinners as indicated in the itinerary.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Visa stamping fee.
- Early check in and late check out.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category. The price will vary slightly depending on the number of people in your group. For an accurate tour price, please click the "INQUIRE NOW" button to discuss with our sales consultant.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance, we will provide notices to our restaurants, tour guides and partners so they would be able to serve you the best.
We apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- Infant under 2-years-old free of charge land tour and 25% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult without extra bed charge 50% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult with bed charge 80% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Upon 12-years-old - 100% charge of tour cost.