With the incredible diversity of its culture, landscape and friendly people, Vietnam is a great family destination. This tour features the best of Vietnam from Hanoi to Saigon. It is designed to satisfy everyone from children to grandparents.
- True experience of authentic values.
- Visit one of traditional handicraft village in the suburb of Hanoi.
- Enjoy swimming, kayaking, squid fishing when overnight on Halong bay cruise.
- Learn about farming life of local people through eco tour in Hoi An.
- Explore the highlighted sites and busy life in Saigon.
- Country: Vietnam
- Your Guide: English Speaking
- Travel Style: Family
- Tour Type: Private Tour Package
- Start: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Finish: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
You will visit
Warmly welcome at Noi Bai airport - Hanoi. Pick up and transfer to your
hotel. If time permits, enjoy a walking tour around Hoan Kiem lake and
attend water puppet show. In the evening, enjoy welcomed dinner at your
Start your day with a visit to Bat Trang village - the most famous and
long-standing pottery village in Vietnam. You will walk through the
village, visiting different homes and observing the ceramic production
process. At some workshops, your children can join in one process of
making pottery. The product can be taken home as a souvenir.
After lunch, explore Hanoi with the Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university for an overview about Hanoian culture and ancient Vietnamese architecture. Continue to the Ethnology Museum to learn more about the diversity in ethnic communities of Vietnam. Enjoy cyclo tour around Hoan Kiem lake before coming back to your hotel.
Halong bay is located in the Gulf of Tonkin, with about 1, 500 square
kilometers and more than 3,000 islands. It has been recognized by UNESCO
as the World Natural Heritage for its universal values of landscape,
geology and geomorphology, respectively in 1994 and 2000. The best way
to admire its beauty is cursing between the karst cliffs, stop for visit
to spectacular caves, swimming and kayaking.
Start your trip around 7.30 am at your hotel. You will enjoy a drive to Halong City, approximately 3.5 via Red River Delta. Once at Halong City you will board our boat for a four-hour cruise of this stunning area, stopping along the way to visit one of the limestone caves in the area. Enjoy a local seafood lunch on board. After 4 hour crusing you are back to harbor for a drive back to your hotel in Hanoi.
This morning, you catch flight to Danang. Upon arrival, pick up and
transfer to Hoi An. On the way, you will have a chance to visit the
fascinating Cham Museum and Marble Mountain. Upon arrival, you walk
around this ancient town of 600-year old visiting the 200 year-old Tan
Ky house, Phuc Kien Pagoda, the Assembly Hall, the former merchants’
houses, the 400 year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and the colorful
The tour will provide your family a close-up and intimate exposure to
both the local farming and fishing communities. Accompanied by your tour
guide, you commence the day leisurely cycling along country roads
witnessing local Vietnamese rural life first hand, discovering all
manner of photo opportunities.
Stop at Tra Que village, which is famous for its sweet scented green vegetables that spice up Hoi An’s famous delicacies. Join them in the fields and learn about their planting and harvesting techniques. You and your family can try ride a water buffalo in a rice paddy field, see duck swimming along the rice farm… The photo opportunities are endless. As well you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way.
Later you will board the Hoi An Eco-tour boat for a river cruise to meet and engage with local fishermen and enjoy a hands-on experience of traditional net fishing. You will also experience the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat through the waterways of coconut palm paradise. This tour provides you a unique cultural window into the Vietnamese way of life.
Leave Hoi An, you will catch morning flight to Saigon, Vietnam’s largest
city has an exciting buzz as millions of people rush around on their
daily business. The tour guide will pick you up at the airport and
transfer to hotel. After a short rest, you will have a half day tour
Saigon including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old
Post Office, Remnant War Museum and Ben Thanh market.
This morning, you will visit the famous Cu Chi tunnels, an incredible
underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters
during the long struggle for independence.
The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens.
After that, drive to Tay Ninh province to visit Cao Dai great temple - one of the most striking structures in Asia. This temple is the holy land of Cai Dai religion - a mixture of Buddhism, Confucius, Taoism, Hinduism, Christianity…). You will have chance to attend the daily noon prayer. Come back Saigon in the late afternoon.
You have free time until be transferred to the airport for your departure flight. End of the tour. Cảm ơn và chào tạm biệt.
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing with daily breakfast (3* hotel category).
- Vietnam visa approval letter.
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Private transportation with AC.
- Flight tickets Hanoi - Danang, Danang - Saigon with Vietnam Airlines.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Lunches and dinners as indicated in the itinerary.
- Taxes and services charges.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Visa stamping fee.
- Early check in and late check out.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
The tour rate is based on twin/double sharing rooms at 3* hotel category. We can customize this tour according to your request. Our travel consultant will contact you within 12 hours with a tailor-made itinerary and price.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the full amount is required to confirm your booking. The balance will be settled before or upon arrival.
Clothing & Packing Tips
- We recommend packing lightweight, loose-fitting clothing that can be easily layered to accommodate varying temperatures, as well as a light jacket.
- A sturdy pair of walking shoes or sneakers is recommended for sightseeing.
- Waterproof shoes or sandals, a swimsuit, sunscreen, and insect repellent are recommended for outdoor activities.
- It is preferable not to visit temples or other religious sites with bare legs and shoulders (and entrance may be denied on this basis).
- Free Wi-Fi is available in most hotels.
- You can buy 4G data simcard at the airport, the price is very low.
- Please contact your mobile service provider for information on roaming charges.
- You will use the Vietnamese dong in Vietnam, Cambodian riel (or U.S. dollars) in Cambodia, and the Kip(Lak) in Laos.
- In Cambodia, U.S. dollars are accepted everywhere, though change may be given in riel. Most hotels, restaurants, shops, taxis, buses, and airlines list their prices in U.S. dollars, but small transactions (less than a dollar) are usually conducted in riel. Always carry small amounts of riel for motorcycle taxis, snacks, and other small purchases.
- Better rates of exchange are usually available overseas, although it’s worth ordering some currency from your local bank to use when you first arrive.
- We strongly advise that you take debit/bank cards and credit cards, which can be used to withdraw cash at local banks as needed.
- You can use most debit/credit cards at ATMs on the international networks Cirrus and Plus, but make sure to check with your home bank about withdrawal fees.
- International banks and businesses primarily accept debit and credit cards that work with the EMV chip system. If you do not already have at least one debit or credit card with a chip in it, we strongly recommend requesting one from your bank prior to your tour.
- At the conclusion of your tour, it’s customary to offer your tour guide and driver a gratuity in local currency. Please keep current exchange rates in mind.
- We recommend tipping the equivalent of $10USD to $15USD per day for your tour guide and the equivalent of $5USD to $10USD per day for your driver.
- Tips can only be paid in cash.
If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance, we will provide notices to our restaurants, tour guides and partners so they would be able to serve you the best.
We apply non refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotel, air ticket booking, 100 USD/per person for tour package upon service confirmation. Cancellations will be charged as following:
- 30 days before arrival: No cancellation charge.
- 29 - 14 days before arrival: 10% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 13 - 7 days before arrival: 40% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- 6 days before arrival: 100 % of the tour cost is forfeited.
- No show: 100% of the tour cost is forfeited.
- Infant under 2-years-old free of charge land tour and 25% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult without extra bed charge 50% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Child under 12-years-old sharing room with adult with bed charge 80% of adult land tour and 75% of airfare.
- Upon 12-years-old - 100% charge of tour cost.